Check Out What’s NEW!!
We have a bunch of new units this year! Niagara Inflatables has over 175 products in our inventory and we continue to expand! We look to find great products so that we can create memorable birthdays parties for children all over! Check out our NEW products!
Are you pulling the barbecue out for the long weekend?? Check out this recipe for Garlic Steak and Potato Skewers!
1 pound of sirloin steak cut into 1 inch cubes
2 crushed cloves of garlic
2 teaspoons of salt
2 teaspoons of pepper
2/3 lb of potatoes, cooked and halved
1 chopped red onion
6 bamboo skewers
1) In a bowl, season the steak with garlic, salt and pepper, and stir thoroughly
2) On a soaked bamboo stick, skewer on the seasoned steak, potatoes and onions
3) Repeat until all skewers are full
4) On a coal barbecue, cook the skewers for 2-3 minutes on each side for medium rare and 4-5 minutes for well done
5) Ready to Enjoy!
Ten Camping Tips for Beginners
1) Make sure your tent is big enough! Often new campers find themselves in a crowded tend! You do not want a small tent to take away from your first camping experience!
2) Use a checklist! It is easy to forget essential items for your camping trip.
3) Plan your meals! New campers do not always put enough thought into meals throughout the trip and it is never fun to run out of food! Ensuring all meals are planned means that no one is forced to do a trip to the grocery store half way through the trip!
4) Tour the area! This way you will become familiar with the rules and everything your campground has to offer!
5) Bring clothes that fit the weather! If it is going to rain, have an umbrella! If it is going to be chilly, bring warm clothes!
6) Bring extra everything! It is always better to gave extra than to run out.. No one wants to run out of toilet paper!
7) Watch the weather! Try and pick a weekend that will be full of sunshine!
8) Do a scavenger hunt! A scavenger hunt is a great way to explore and take great pictures to bring home after the trip!
9) Bring games to play as a group! It is always fun to play games together during the trip.
10) Turn off your phone! Have fun, spend time together, and don’t worry about your electronics for a few days!