Niagara Inflatables is OPEN! We are currently available for all rentals during Covid-19 with some adaptations. During this time, all bouncers will be cleaned while we set-up in your yard, and will be cleaned afterward, before the bouncer comes down. You can read details of how cleaning works here. We ask that social distancing is respected while we are on site. What this means for bouncer deliveries:
- Please give us the details of where you would like the bouncer placed and where we will be plugging in the blower on the phone with our sales staff. OR
- Let us know upon arrival, but please keep your distance – shouting works great!
- If you have any specific information about your property that a delivery team would need to know, please let our sales staff know in advance.
- Please keep children inside during set-up – we know they are excited to hop on, but for our safety please wait until staff have left the property.
- Please direct children off the bouncer when it is time for pick-up. Normally we are happy to do this for you – but for the time being we need everyone to be cleared away so we can begin sanitizing and taking down the bouncer.
- Make sure you are only letting children from your household (who have been in quarantine together) onto bouncers.
These easy adjustments will keep our staff and you safe and allow completely contact less delivery! Please call us at (905) 646-5867 if you have any questions about these safety measures or our products.
With the recent news of COVID-19 now being present in the Niagara Region, we want to share an update about how bouncers and other rental equipment is cleaned at Niagara Inflatables!
We use a cleaning product called SPRAY NINE to clean all of our bouncers and other rental items (carnival games, interactives etc.) Spray Nine is an extremely effective cleaner when it sits on the product for at least 45 seconds – and it doesn’t use bleach or corrosive chemicals!
With 30 seconds of contact it can kill the following viruses:
- Influenza A2 Virus-ATCC VR-544
- Rhinovirus Type 37-ATCC VR-1147
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus-ATCC VR-26
- Adenovirus Type 2-ATCC VR-846
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type I-ATCC VR-733
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type II-ATCC VR-734
- Coxsackie B3 Virus-ATCC VR-30
- Norovirus- via Surrogate Virus ATCC VR-782
- Rotavirus-Strain WA
- HIV-1**-Strain HTLV-IIIB
- Hepatitis B Virus**-DHBV16 Strain
- Hepatitis C Virus**-ATCC VR-1422
- Poliovirus Type I-ATCC VR-192
- Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus-
- ATCC #VR-333(H1N1)
With 45 seconds of contact it can kill the following bacteria:
- Salmonella entenca-ATCC 10708
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)-ATCC 35150
- Staphylococcus aureus-ATCC 6538
- Staphylococcus aureus – MRSA-ATCC 33592
- Staphylococcus aureus – CA-MRSA-NARSA NRS123
- Streptococcus pyogenes-ATCC 19615
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa-ATCC15442
- Enterobacter aerogenes-ATCC 15038
- Shigella dysenteriae-ATCC 13313
- Bordetella pertussis-ATCC 12743
- Listeria monocytogenes-ATCC 19117
- Klebsiella pneumoniae-Carbapenem Resistant-
- ATCC BAA-1705
- Escherichia coli-Carbapenem Resistant-CDC 81371
This is why Spray Nine is our favourite product when it comes to ensuring your health and safety! If you rent one of our inflatables or other products for your event, you can be sure that it has been sprayed clean. Feel free to ask us to clean it in front of you, there is no harm is being extra safe.
The weather is getting warmer and we are just a few days away from enjoying a beautiful Easter weekend with friends & family! If you are looking for something to do with the kids come visit us at events below or check out the link for other Easter egg hunts closer to home!
FRIDAY MARCH 30, 2018 @ Stamford Fireman’s Park in Niagara Falls
(10:00 AM – 1:30 PM, 2275 Dorchester Rd, NF, ON)
SATURDAY MARCH 31, 2018 @ Jaycee Park in St Catharines
(9:30 AM – 1:00 PM, 543 Ontario St., St Catharines, ON)