Niagara Inflatables is OPEN! We are currently available for all rentals during Covid-19 with some adaptations. During this time, all bouncers will be cleaned while we set-up in your yard, and will be cleaned afterward, before the bouncer comes down. You can read details of how cleaning works here. We ask that social distancing is respected while we are on site. What this means for bouncer deliveries:
- Please give us the details of where you would like the bouncer placed and where we will be plugging in the blower on the phone with our sales staff. OR
- Let us know upon arrival, but please keep your distance – shouting works great!
- If you have any specific information about your property that a delivery team would need to know, please let our sales staff know in advance.
- Please keep children inside during set-up – we know they are excited to hop on, but for our safety please wait until staff have left the property.
- Please direct children off the bouncer when it is time for pick-up. Normally we are happy to do this for you – but for the time being we need everyone to be cleared away so we can begin sanitizing and taking down the bouncer.
- Make sure you are only letting children from your household (who have been in quarantine together) onto bouncers.
These easy adjustments will keep our staff and you safe and allow completely contact less delivery! Please call us at (905) 646-5867 if you have any questions about these safety measures or our products.